A limited number of houses are let out through Professionals across borders. They may be available for you. All are let fully furnished. If you are a GMC registered doctor, no deposit or references are required. Utility Bills can be included in the rent
a) You are likely to start in Trafford which is located in Urmston. This place is about 15 miles from the airport and 7 miles from city centre. Main advantages of Urmston
- Quiet residential area-you may get bored!
- Good schools
- Families with young children live here
- low crime rate
- Nice parks, trafford centre and shops nearby
Look on a property website and put in Post code as M41 5SL. Search for properties within 1 mile to rent
b) You will move to Manchester Royal infirmary (near Rusholme) in 6 months. You can choose to move or stay and commute. There are regular shuttles (free) between the two sites and this takes 30 min.
Public Transport (Buses)
Allow 1 hour for travel. Buses tend to be predictable and arrive on time. They run on average 3 times an hour. Use the link below to put in post code of start and destination to get an idea of Buses.
Manchester Royal Infirmary
This is the large Tertiary care hospital where you are likely to spend most of your time. Not a great place to stay but you might be tempted.
Main features of Rusholme
- Close to curry mile lots of indian restaurants
- Younger boistrous crowd uni students
- higher deprivation and crime rate
- Poor schools
- properties more run down but cheaper
Search for M13 9JL and properties within half mile
- Check if properties are furnished -Furnishing a property by yourself will cost about £2000 and you will have to take this to your next accommodation
- Furnishing will not include sheets and towels
- You might want to think about how you will travel at 9 PM when your night shift starts or your long day finishes
[faq_wd cat_ids=”371″ theme=”4463″]