Bowers Freeholders Ltd
- To form a limited company to hold the freehold for the 8 flats for Bowers Avenue Flats
- To have the right to manage the flats to the level we require
What we can do
- Ground Rent, £661
- Insurance, £400
- Sublet Fee £120 (Per year £1240.83)
- Edge Management Fee £1578.93 (per year)
- Lease left on our leasehold 113 years
- Ground rent £ 0 per flat per year
- Insurance £200 Per flat per year
- Sub let fee £0 Per flat per year
- Management fee £1000 per year
Reduction £1500 per year
What is the cost of this? £15000 per flat
- Additional benefit everyone will get a 999 year lease
- Cost of flats will rise by at least £10,000
- Easier mortgage as ground rents no longer an issue
What if you cannot pay this amount?
- Those who want to form the company can join together to form the company
- You can continue paying the ground rent at £660 per year plus £120 for subletting to Bowers Freeholders ltd
Please tell us your story…
I filled in the wrong form for visa extension
- It was time for me to extend my tier 2 visa. I filled in the “settlement form” as my family was coming over to join me from Kuwait. I paid more than £6000 for the 5 of us. The application was rejected and I lost the full amount. Only later did I realize that settlement application is only after 5 years on Tier 2 visa. Looks stupid now but when I filled in in after a night shift, I didn’t think I was doing anything wrong.
- Take time to fill in application forms
- Bounce ideas off your mentor or international lead
- Once you make the payment, remember that the payment is for the assessment and the payment is not refunded irrespective of decision made. ( The visa officer would have realized in 15 seconds that this was the wrong application)
These are not deanery seats but posts in General Medicine with a speciality interest. Deanery posts are usually reserved for those with UK citizenship, (but there are exceptions). You can start off build up your CV and then decide if you want to take up a training post ( 5 -7 years) .. Yes the UK TRAINING PROGRAMME is very long but less intense compared to the USA.
I am sure you will want want to find out more about posts. The main question may be about recognition towards training. All posts will be counted towards your MRCP training. However they are not DEANERY posts .. (Like MD vs DnB). The wider your experience in specialities, the better your chances of getting through MRCP. You will need to build up your knowledge, clinical skills and general training required towards MRCP.
You may have other queries. Please post them below..