It is very easy to upload your reading to provide secure access for your healthcare professional to view.
First time upload (If you are new to Libreview)
- Go to www.libreview.com
- click sign up with your username, password and a few details ( Your details are subject to UK data protection laws and will not be used for any other purpose)
- You have now created an account
Uploading from a smart phone.
- On the top right from main menu choose “connected apps”
- Click on “Libreview”
- Connect to a practice
- Use the clinic code 03935506 –
- This will show “Trafford Diabetes centre”
- Clinic connect and You are ready to go – DAta will be transferred to the platform for remote consultations
If you are using your phone.. Go to connected apps, then put in the 03935506 Trafford Diabetes Centre and then
Using your reader when you want to upload new data
- If you are using the reader, you will need to plug it into your computer using the yellow cable
- Open www.libreview.com
- Click on upload data
- Enter details requested
- You are ready to go
Using your smartphone
- If you are using your phone to scan, the data will be uploaded automatically.
Your data will not be used by anyone other than the Trafford diabetes Team for purpose of care.
Here are some videos to help (External site)
Novopen 6 and Novopen Echo plus upload
Novopen 6 holds 800 injection episodes or 3 months worth of data.
This can be uploaded onto diasend and soon on libreview.
Create an account on diasend
Put in serial number of the pen when you create the account
Use the upload icon.
Hold the pen close to the phone and it will upload automatically takes 8 seconds.
It will give you a tick to confirm